Thursday, February 10, 2011

So i'm a little behind.

I'm still trying to catch up on "A Challenge. 2", and feel it would be wrong to give you challenges before completing the ones I've set. Plan is to deliver my letter tomorrow morning and post results once I get home.

In other news, I'm also expecting my first paycheck to go through tomorrow. Seeing as I've been a bit lazy getting my bank details to the boss I'll be getting 2 weeks worth of pay in one delicious hit. I know it's terrible but in my head the money is already spent (even though I don't know how much I'm getting). Guitars, amps, pedals, car, clothes, FOOOOOOD...good thing I'm getting another job. I'm hoping that I'll be working too much to spend my money...but someone I don't see that happening...

No comments:

Post a Comment