Sunday, January 16, 2011

I miss.

 It's tough being a hopeless romantic when your single, my heart has always got someone's name on it. I find it quite difficult restraining myself from overblown romantic gestures, with my unique flavour added of course. I would share, but I don't want any fellas out there stealing my ideas. 

Right now I'm wondering if I'm on the right track at all, some days it seems like I'm getting nowhere. But then there's some times when I'm reminded why I fell for this girl in the first place, and it all spins back into perspective. She's seriously the most beautiful girl ever, you actually have no idea how amazing she is. I have never been in complete awe but she makes me weak, without even knowing it. 

She's got to be the one. And if she's not, she's someone's one...it'd just be nice if she was my one.











3 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel! I once knew this guy and well he was honestly the best man I ever knew but I never told him. My advice to you is TELL HER QUICK! Because you never know when it is the last time you will see someone and there is nothing more painful than saying goodbye for the last time knowing that they will never know how much you care about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me, I have definitely though about it. But I just don't get the feeling she's into me at all, not even sure if she really even knows me. What I mean by that is I don't think she's looked long/hard enough to see what's under the exterior shell to see what's underneath.

    To be fair though, I've got so many facet's that I'm still surprised at how little I know myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been there. :)

    Let me ask you something: in your heart of hearts the place where no-one else but God sees, do you believe that she is worth the risk of letting her see who you truly are? Even the little you know of who you are? Even if it means getting hurt? Consider carefully, pray about it, the answer to this question will tell you a lot.

    ReplyDelete