Sunday, January 23, 2011

Wow.

Have you ever had one of those weeks where everything you think you know gets thrown out the window and your whole perspective on life and the world is renewed?

I just did.

I can't even begin to tell you how amazing Aussie Made was, I may even go as far to say it was the most fulfilling week (it was 4 days but lets not get technical) of my life. One of the things I must highlight is how my prayers have changed; no longer is it "i pray for this and i pray for that", but it's more like "give me the opportunity to be the answer to people's prayers, speak into my life so that I may speak into others". Sure enough as I ask for opportunity it arises. Had the opportunity to pray for a friend at a party last night who was feeling sick. As I gathered up all my Christian friends, two other girls (who aren't church going) said they wanted to come in to pray as well. I'm praying that this is just the start of seeing ALL my friends saved.

I won't go into all the amazing testimonies that have come from this conference because even now I'm still trying to digest them; I was literally walking around saying "WHAT JUST HAPPENED HERE".I can't explain the stories because they really are miracles, there is no way around it; I try to give it a logical explanation and I fail.
To conclude, I have never before felt so connected to God and I'm ready to start fulfilling the calling placed upon my life. Exciting time people, exciting times.

No comments:

Post a Comment