Tuesday, January 11, 2011

This will make me a millionaire.

Little kids are naturally full of energy, making them excellent fitness partners. My neighbor (in grade 3?) came over just recently and wanted to wrestle, I didn't really have a choice because before i knew it he had climbed on my back attempting to headlock me. Now I knew I was in a futile battle because he was setting the rules, and they were updated whenever he looked like losing. It soon became apparent that the only way I was going to win was to render him unconscious, something I didn't really feel comfortable doing, so I just said it was getting late and he had to leave.

Now what I need to do is put together a league of hyperactive children and start a personal training company. They have near limitless energy, they make constantly make challenges harder for you and best of all...

No one likes losing to a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment